ChatGPT and its Impact on Higher Education - Recording
The College of Liberal & Creative Arts at San Francisco State University presents a panel discussion on ChatGPT, the new technology by OpenAI, capable of producing high-quality written responses to questions and essay prompts.
The panelists discuss the impact of this technology on teaching and assessment, the role of writing as a humanistic inquiry, and potential implications beyond academia.
- Anagha Kulkarni, professor of Computer Science
- Carlos Montemayor, professor of Philosophy
- Cristina Ruotolo, professor of Humanities and Comparative & World Literature
- Jennifer Trainor, professor of English Language and Literature
- Mikey Pagan, student panelist, Humanities and Comparative & World Literature
- Eeshan Kumar, student panelist, Philosophy
Moderated by Anastasia Smirnova, associate professor of English Language and Literature.
Presented by the College of Liberal & Creative Arts and LCA Live.