Deena Lin( She/Her/Hers )
Philosophy and Religion
Wed: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Philosophy of Religion
- Poststructuralist Philosophy
- Deconstructive Theology
- Theology of the Body
- Feminist Philosophy & Theology
- Comparative World Religions
- Mysticism of Meister Eckhart
- Religious Pluralism
- Critical Theory
- PHIL 110: Introduction to Critical Thinking I
- PHIL 130: Intro. To Philosophy of the Arts
- PHIL 502: World Religions
- PHIL 500: Philosophy of Religion
- PHIL 525/RELS 300: Nature of Religious Experience
- Butler on Whitehead: On the Occasion. Roland Faber, Michael Halewood, and Deena M. Lin., Eds. (Lexington Books, 2012).
- "Welcoming Syrian Life: Recognitions of Immanent Vulnerability” in Roland Faber and Jeremy Fackenthal, Eds., Whitehead and Continental Philosophy in the Twenty-First Century: Dislocations (Lexington Books, 2019).
- "Probing Identity: Challenging Essentializations of the Self in Ontology. A Response to Gereon Kopf” in Ingolf Dalferth and Trevor Kimball, Eds., Self or No-Self?: The Debate about Selflessness and the Sense of Self (Mohr Siebeck, 2017).
- Review of White Christian Privilege: The Illusion of Religious Equality in America by Khyati Y. Joshi (NYU Press, 2020) in Reading Religion (American Academy of Religion’s book review site) (Fall 2021).
- Review of Faith After Doubt: Why Your Beliefs Stopped Working and What To Do About It by Brian D. McLaren (St. Martin’s, 2021) in Socio-Historical Examination of Religion and Ministry (SHERM) (Fall 2021).