Summer 2021 office hours are from 11:00 - 12:00PM every Tuesday, by appointment only.
Secure an appointment by using the link here to sign up for office and phone hours.
- Philosophy of Religion
- Poststructuralist Philosophy
- Deconstructive Theology
- Theology of the Body
- Feminist Philosophy & Theology
- Comparative World Religions
- Mysticism of Meister Eckhart
- Religious Pluralism
- Critical Theory
- PHIL 110: Introduction to Critical Thinking I
- PHIL 130: Intro. To Philosophy of the Arts
- PHIL 502: World Religions
- PHIL 500: Philosophy of Religion
- PHIL 525/RELS 300: Nature of Religious Experience
Butler on Whitehead: On the Occasion. Roland Faber, Michael Halewood, and Deena M. Lin., Eds. (Lexington Books, 2012).
"Welcoming Syrian Life: Recognitions of Immanent Vulnerability” in Roland Faber and Jeremy Fackenthal, Eds., Whitehead and Continental Philosophy in the Twenty-First Century: Dislocations (Lexington Books, 2019).
"Probing Identity: Challenging Essentializations of the Self in Ontology. A Response to Gereon Kopf” in Ingolf Dalferth and Trevor Kimball, Eds., Self or No-Self?: The Debate about Selflessness and the Sense of Self (Mohr Siebeck, 2017).
Review of White Christian Privilege: The Illusion of Religious Equality in America by Khyati Y. Joshi (NYU Press, 2020) in Reading Religion (American Academy of Religion’s book review site) (Fall 2021).
Review of Faith After Doubt: Why Your Beliefs Stopped Working and What To Do About It by Brian D. McLaren (St. Martin’s, 2021) in Socio-Historical Examination of Religion and Ministry (SHERM) (Fall 2021).