Need a Signature from the Chair?

Friday, February 07, 2020

Did you know that all forms requiring a Chair signature can be dropped off at the Department Office (HUM 388) for routing? This includes; undergraduate graduation applications, major and minor declarations and waivers of college regulations. 

The department office is open Monday - Thursday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM, and from 8:30AM - 1:30PM on Fridays.